Check that your operating system is the latest version with the guides below:
- Click the App Store icon.
- Click the Updates tab.
- If any updates to the system are required, they will appear on the list.
- After updating, please restart your system before entering the lab again.
- Open Windows Update by clicking on the Start button – All Programs, and then Windows Update.
- In the left pane, click Check for Updates, and then wait while Windows looks for the latest updates for your computer.
- If any updates are found, click Install updates.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to our support team if you have any questions or are in need of assistance.
Looking for supported browsers? Checkout Firefox, Chrome or Safari 💬
Labster simulation system requirements? Please refer to this Specifications 💻Encounter any technical issue? Follow the basic labster troubleshooting 🔧
Want to get a demo of Labster? talk to us to better understand our Pricing 🔑
Want to get the latest insights from experts? Please go to Webinars 📣
Want to discover new ways of teaching and learning? check out Labster blog 📚
Want to know the latest news from Labster ? please sign up to our newsletter 💌
SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS:🌍™
Want to know more?🔎
👉 Are Chromebooks supported?
👉 What are the minimum system requirements for Labster simulations?
👉 What are the supported web browsers to play the simulations?
👉 What is the lowest internet speed required for Labster simulations?
👉 What screen resolution should I use to run the simulations?
If you'd like to know more, chat to us in the Messenger 😊