Loading Time: Depending on your computer and internet speed the simulation might take up to five minutes to load. The simulation may pause several times during the loading process at 0,00%, 25,00%, or 99,99%. This is normal. Please wait a few seconds and the loading will continue. It is important that you stay on the loading tab, as switching tab will automatically pause the loading.
Here is some help depending on where the loading is stuck:
- Loading stuck at 0%: Our simulations are meant to open in a new tab and load in full screen. If you are accessing Labster from your school Learning Management System and the simulation loads in an iframe, please report to your teacher that the simulation assignment settings need to be set to 'open in a new window'
- Loading stuck at 22-25%: Please wait. Keep the tab open and visible to not pause loading. It can take up to 5 minutes.
- Loading error at 25%: If you see an error message at 25% progress, please see this guide on how to prevent anti-virus tools from blocking Labster.
- Loading stuck at 100%: Almost there. Just wait a bit. In most cases it will take 5-10 seconds, but on older laptops it can take up to 2 minutes when doing the final preparation of the 3D lab for you.
- Loading stuck more than 5 minutes at the same progress: Lack of free memory is usually the issue. Restart your laptop, or close all browser windows to clear your computer memory (ideally, you should also restart your computer).Then refresh the simulation window to load Labster again with sufficient free memory.
- If you are still experiencing an issue, please check our minimum requirements
- Start button unresponsive: In case nothing happens when pressing the "Start" button, please contact us:
If you'd like to know more, do not hesitate to contact our support team:
Looking for supported browsers? Checkout Firefox, Chrome or Safari 💬
Labster simulation system requirements? Please refer to this Specifications 💻Encounter any technical issue? Follow the basic labster troubleshooting 🔧
Want to get a demo of Labster? talk to us to better understand our Pricing 🔑
Want to get the latest insights from experts? Please go to Webinars 📣
Want to discover new ways of teaching and learning? check out Labster blog 📚
Want to know the latest news from Labster ? please sign up to our newsletter 💌
SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS:🌍™
Want to know more?🔎
👉 How do I access Labster simulations?
👉 Can I skip a mission in the simulation?
👉 What languages do Labster Simulations support?
👉 Why is the simulation share button missing on the simulation pages?
👉 Multiple attempts when resuming
If you'd like to know more, chat to us in the Messenger 😊