After signing in, you need to enroll yourself in your course. In order to do so, you were given a Course Code by your instructor. If you do not know the course code, please contact your instructor to receive it.
To access your course, you need to enter the code on your Dashboard. Please follow the steps below:
- Click the "Enter Access Code" button at the top of the page.
- Don't see the Enter Access Code button? If you don't see an Enter Access Code button, make sure you activated your account (check your email).
- Enter the 10-digit Course Code and click "Submit".
- Once you have submitted the access code, the new course will appear on your Dashboard page. For each course, you need a unique code. Each course code starts with the letters "CC".
- Make sure there are no spaces before or after the code when you paste it in the box.
Here is how under 2 minutes
Please note that if you are enrolled in several Labster courses, they will all show on your Dashboard.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to our support team if you have any questions or are in need of assistance.
Looking for supported browsers? Checkout Firefox, Chrome or Safari 💬
Labster simulation system requirements? Please refer to this Specifications 💻Encounter any technical issue? Follow the basic labster troubleshooting 🔧
Want to get a demo of Labster? talk to us to better understand our Pricing 🔑
Want to get the latest insights from experts? Please go to Webinars 📣
Want to discover new ways of teaching and learning? check out Labster blog 📚
Want to know the latest news from Labster ? please sign up to our newsletter 💌
SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS:🌍™
Want to know more?🔎
👉 How do I access the simulations on Labster.com?
👉 How do I create a Labster.com account:
👉 How do I enroll with a course code and then access the simulations after making a payment?
👉 How do I find and start a simulation?
👉 How do I view my score, attempts and progress?
If you'd like to know more, chat to us in the Messenger 😊