Important note: The following information only applies if you are requested to play the simulations on your learning management system such as Blackboard, Brightspace, Canvas, Moodle or Sakai. You do not need to create or use a Labster account.
Your institution may have asked you to purchase access to Labster. Once you have been enrolled to a course, launch a simulation. By doing so, you will be requested to purchase access.
How to launch a simulation through my LMS
Payments can be made using a Credit or Debit card or by entering a voucher code purchased through your institution's bookstore. Your institution may offer you a trial period where you can use the simulations for free. If so, you will see have the option to "Continue" without proceeding to the payment until the end of that period.
Please note that only one payment is needed to access all the simulations in your course. Depending on your institution setup, your payment screen will contain all or parts of the elements of the image below:
Payment by Credit Card
- Click Purchase Access and enter your payment card details.
We use Stripe to process payments. It is a secure payment method that accepts the following payment cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Amex Card, Discover Card, and Diners Club.
- Payment is successful. A receipt will be sent to your email address and you are ready to play.
Payment by a Voucher Code
- Enter your voucher code and click “Apply”
- Make sure there are no spaces before or after the voucher code when you paste it in the box. Otherwise you will receive an error message saying "Voucher Not Found".
- Your voucher has successfully been applied and you are ready to play the simulation
If you have any difficulties with your payment, please contact us via the following form: