- Navigate to your course within your Learning Management System (LMS). It is critical that you perform this step on a computer and not on a mobile device.
2. Click on the simulation you would like to play. Please make sure that you perform the steps below for each simulation you would like to access on Virtual Reality (VR).
3. As presented in the screen below, you will need to select the VR platform to sync your Lenovo headset and LMS. Select 'Virtual Reality'
4. Choose one of the options below based on your own preference or institution recommendations.
Important: In your gradebook, your scores and progress will be associated to the login you used to access your course in your LMS and not to the login you use to sync your course to VR (screen below), unless you use the same email address for both.
- Login with Google
- Login with Email:
If this is the first time, press Register and create a new account. Please make sure to use the same email address you log in to your school's learning management system as an activation link will be sent to you.
If you cannot find the email, please look into your spam folder.
Once you click that link, you will be presented with the following confirmation screen. You can now sign in and finalize your course linking step:
5. Once presented with the screen below, your course is now paired with your VR account and this specific simulation can be played in VR! Make sure you log into the app with the same method (Google or email) that you have just used.
Once you have completed the VR simulation to 100%, your score will automatically be recorded in your LMS Gradebook. You can also access your score - regardless of the progress - within your Labster Dashboard.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to our support team if you have any questions or are in need of assistance.
Looking for supported browsers? Checkout Firefox, Chrome or Safari 💬
Labster simulation system requirements? Please refer to this Specifications 💻Encounter any technical issue? Follow the basic labster troubleshooting 🔧
Want to get a demo of Labster? talk to us to better understand our Pricing 🔑
Want to get the latest insights from experts? Please go to Webinars 📣
Want to discover new ways of teaching and learning? check out Labster blog 📚
Want to know the latest news from Labster ? please sign up to our newsletter 💌
SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS:🌍™
Want to know more?🔎
👉 Getting started with Labster VR simulations
👉 Step 1: Set up your Google Daydream compatible virtual reality headset
👉 Step 2: Install the Labster app on the headset
👉 Step 4: Log in on the Labster app and access the simulations on your VR headset
If you'd like to know more, chat to us in the Messenger 😊