- You have a paid G Suite (formerly Google Apps for Work and Google Apps for Your Domain) or a free Google email account to install the Labster app on your headset.
- If you are using G Suite, Google Play Store access is enabled by the G Suite administrator at your institution.
- Labster is integrated as a tool provider within your Learning Management System.
- You are in possession of supported VR devices.
In order to access the Labster VR simulations through your Lenovo headset and get your grades sent to your LMS Gradebook, follow the steps below :
1. Set up your Google Daydream compatible virtual reality headset
2. Install the Labster app on the headset
3. Link your course to your Labster account
4. Log in on the Labster app and access the simulations on your VR headset
You can find step by step instructions here. To get your own copy, please open the document and click "File > Download as" and download the document.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to our support team if you have any questions or are in need of assistance.
Looking for supported browsers? Checkout Firefox, Chrome or Safari 💬
Labster simulation system requirements? Please refer to this Specifications 💻Encounter any technical issue? Follow the basic labster troubleshooting 🔧
Want to get a demo of Labster? talk to us to better understand our Pricing 🔑
Want to get the latest insights from experts? Please go to Webinars 📣
Want to discover new ways of teaching and learning? check out Labster blog 📚
Want to know the latest news from Labster ? please sign up to our newsletter 💌
SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS:🌍™
Want to know more?🔎
👉 Step 1: Set up your Google Daydream compatible virtual reality headset
👉 Step 2: Install the Labster app on the headset
👉 Step 3: Link your course to your Labster account
👉 Step 4: Log in on the Labster app and access the simulations on your VR headset
If you'd like to know more, chat to us in the Messenger 😊