- You have a paid G Suite (formerly Google Apps for Work and Google Apps for Your Domain) or a free Google email account to install the Labster app on your headset.
- If you are using G Suite, Google Play Store access is enabled by the G Suite administrator at your institution.
- Labster is integrated as a tool provider within your Learning Management System.
- You are in possession of supported VR devices.
In order to access the Labster VR simulations through your Lenovo headset and get your grades sent to your LMS Gradebook, follow the steps below :
1. Set up your Google Daydream compatible virtual reality headset
2. Install the Labster app on the headset
3. Link your course to your Labster account
4. Log in on the Labster app and access the simulations on your VR headset
You can find step by step instructions here. To get your own copy, please open the document and click "File > Download as" and download the document.