- You must have purchased access to a Labster license and have received a 6-character license code. If you have not already purchased access or been in contact with a Labster representative, please fill out this form.
- You must have a course hosted on Google Classroom.
Here is the video, how to do it in 2 minutes:
How to add simulations in Google Classroom: A step-by-step guide
1. Navigate to https://www.labster.com/consumer/
2. Scroll down on this page until you find the simulation that you would like to add to your Google Classroom course. Select the simulation and click the Share button.
3. Click the Google Classroom logo
4. If you are not signed in to your Google account yet, please do so now. This will ensure that you use the Google account linked to your Google Classroom course.
5. Enter your 6-digit license code (1) and select your course in the drop-down menu (2)
6. Ensure that you have selected the correct course and press Share
Once you are presented with the screen below, the simulation will become visible in your Google Classroom course, under the Classwork section.
Please note that you will need to repeat these steps each time you wish to add a simulation.
Use https://www.labster.com/consumer/ to find and assign the simulations to your Google Classrooms course. You will only be able to add the simulations that are included in your license.
Should you have any questions about Google Classroom, please refer to Google's Help Center.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to our Support Team if you have any questions or are in need of assistance.