- You must have purchased access to a Labster license and have received a 6-character license code. If you have not already purchased access or been in contact with a Labster representative, please fill out this form.
- You must have a course hosted on Google Classroom.
Here is how to do it in 2 minutes
1. Navigate to https://www.labster.com/consumer/
2. Find the simulation that you would like to add to your course and click the 'Share' button
3. Click the Google Classroom logo
4. If you are not signed into your Google account yet, please do so now, ensuring that you use the Google account linked to your Google Classroom course.
5. Enter your 6-digit license code (1) and select your course in the drop-down menu (2)
6. Ensure that you have selected the correct course and press 'Share'
Once you are presented with the screen below, the simulation is visible into your Google Classroom course, under the 'Classwork' section.
Please note that you will need to repeat these steps for each simulation that you wish to add into your course. You will only be able to add the simulations that are included into your license.
Should you have any questions about Google Classroom, please refer to Google's Help Center.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to our support team if you have any questions or are in need of assistance.
Looking for supported browsers? Checkout Firefox or Chrome💬
Labster simulation system requirements? Please refer to these Specifications 💻Encounter any technical issue? Follow the basic Labster troubleshooting 🔧
Want to get a demo of Labster? Talk to us to better understand our Pricing 🔑
Want to get the latest insights from experts? Please go to Webinars 📣
Want to discover new ways of teaching and learning? Check out Labster blog 📚
Want to know the latest news from Labster? Please sign up to our newsletter 💌
SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS:🌍™
Want to know more?🔎
👉 BLACKBOARD How to configure Labster LTI tool for Blackboard
👉 BLACKBOARD How to add Labster simulations to your Blackboard course
👉 BRIGHTSPACE How to configure Labster LTI tool for Brightspace
👉 CANVAS How to configure Labster LTI tool for Canvas
👉 CANVAS How to add Labster simulations to your Canvas course
👉 MOODLE How to configure Labster LTI tool for Moodle 3.x
👉 MOODLE How to add Labster simulations to your Moodle 3.x course
👉 SAKAI How to configure Labster LTI and add simulations to your Sakai course
If you'd like to know more, chat to us in the Messenger 😊