- Visit this page: www.labster.com/springer
- Select the book that you have purchased access to, for instance the Basic Genetics Book:
Please note that your access to the Labster simulations is dependent upon which book you have purchased:
3. Select any of the simulations, for instance the Mendelian Inheritance simulation:
4. In order to access the Labster simulations, you need to create an account. Choose one of the three sign-in options:
- Option A: Via Email
- Option B: Via Facebook
- Option C: Via Google
In any case, please make sure to use a valid email address as an activation link will be sent to you.
Option A: Creating an account via email
Please follow the steps below:
- Click on 'Register'
- Once your account is successfully created, you will be presented with the screen below
- When you are presented with the screen above, navigate to your inbox and click on the activation link in order to finalize your account creation
Options B and C: Creating an account via Facebook or via Google
Select either the Facebook or Google option and identify yourself in the pop-up window.
5. Proceed to the payment or enter your access code as explained below
Once you have created your account, choose one of the options below depending on whether you have purchased access to the softcover or e-book.
If you have purchased access to the softcover book, your access to the simulations is included. You will find a 10-digit voucher code at the end of your book. Please ensure that there are no spaces before or after the code when you enter it.
If you have purchased access to the e-book, you need to purchase access to the Labster simulations via credit card.
Once you have successfully completed your payment, you will receive a receipt via email as shown below. Your access is valid for 6 months and will not be renewed automatically.
Before you start loading a simulation, please ensure that your computer and browser meet our technical requirements.
If you have any questions about the access to the simulations, please contact our support team via this form, ensuring that you specify which book you have purchased access to.
If you'd like to know more, do not hesitate to contact our support team:
Looking for supported browsers? Checkout Firefox or Chrome💬
Labster simulation system requirements? Please refer to this Specifications 💻Encounter any technical issue? Follow the basic Labster Troubleshooting 🔧
Want to get a demo of Labster? talk to us to better understand our Pricing 🔑
Want to get the latest insights from experts? Please go to Webinars 📣
Want to discover new ways of teaching and learning? check out Labster Blog 📚
Want to know the latest news from Labster? please sign up to our Newsletter 💌
SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS:🌍™
Want to know more?🔎
👉 How do I reset my password?
👉 The license has expired error message
👉 University of New England: how to access Labster
👉 I cannot login, what do I do?
👉 How do I access to Biology 101L via Study.com?
👉 I have an individual subscription and I can't find the login screen?
👉 You now have a new Webpage that does not allow me to enter using my account
If you'd like to know more, chat to us in the Messenger 😊