Before you start
- You must have a Google or Gmail account.
- You need to log in to the device, download the Labster app from Google Play Store and install it. Here is how.
- After you have installed the app, you need to launch it and log in with your Google or Gmail account. Here is how.
When you are ready
- Copy the promo code
- Launch the Labster app and sign in with your Google or Gmail account and click 'Play Privately'
- Navigate to any simulation and select 'Purchase'
- Select the option that comes with your promo code. It might be either 1 month or 6 months.
- Select 'Buy' (You will not be charged.)
- Select the 'Redeem gift card' option
- Enter the code provided to you and click 'Redeem'
Here is how in 2 minutes
Please do not hesitate to reach out to our support team if you have any questions or are in need of assistance.
Looking for supported browsers? Checkout Firefox, Chrome or Safari 💬
Labster simulation system requirements? Please refer to this Specifications 💻Encounter any technical issue? Follow the basic labster troubleshooting 🔧
Want to get a demo of Labster? talk to us to better understand our Pricing 🔑
Want to get the latest insights from experts? Please go to Webinars 📣
Want to discover new ways of teaching and learning? check out Labster blog 📚
Want to know the latest news from Labster ? please sign up to our newsletter 💌
SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS:🌍™
Want to know more?🔎
👉 Get access through Labster.com
👉 I cannot see my course on the headset. The only option I see is “Play Privately”. How can I fix this?
👉 I see a “Session Error” message on my browser screen when I try to sync with VR. How can I fix it?
👉 How do I exit a simulation on the VR headset?
👉 Where can I find my grades and progress for the VR simulations?
👉 I played and finished a simulation but I cannot see my grade. Why?
👉 How do I force quit the Labster app?
If you'd like to know more, chat to us in the Messenger 😊