For the "Stuck in Teleporting", it's been identified as an issue with lower memory on laptops. We recommend students close all other tabs or restart their laptop to free up memory.
The Out of Memory error message is linked to your computer / browser memory. In order to solve it, please ensure that:
- You restarted your computer in order to free memory
- Only the 2 Labster tabs are opened in your browser
- All other programs are closed
- You use one of our supported browsers at their latest version (click on the browser name to see how to update them): Firefox or Chrome
- Your computer meets the minimum system requirements for using Labster
- You clear your browser's history, cache, and cookies (click on the name of the browser you use down below to see how to do it), close your browser and restart the simulation:
Please do not hesitate to reach out to our Support Team if you have any questions or are in need of assistance.