Is Labster already integrated with your school's LMS?
Teacher: great news! Now it's time to import the common cartridges to your course.
You can download them from our Faculty Resource Page (FRP).
Please check your email, you should have received the link to access it.
After you open the link, it will look like this:
Now all you have to do is follow these simple steps:
1. Click on the "Upload to LMS" button.
2. It will refresh the bottom part of the page.
Click on the "+ Add Simulations To Your LMS" button.
Ps: You can also check the instructions on how to import them on the bottom of this page.
3. It will open a pop-up window. You can choose by course or you can use "Complete Course Package" to view all available simulations.
You can also search by a keyword:
4. Add the simulations you need the cartridges from:
You can choose as many as you like.
5. Review the simulation list. If everything looks good, hit the download button:
6. Almost there! Please choose your LMS:
7. Wait for a few moments and your link will appear on the right:
Please note that you don't need to open the .zip file.
All you have to do now is import them to your school's LMS.
Here are the guides to how to import them:
Blackboard | Canvas | Moodle | Brightspace/D2L | Sakai | Schoology
Do you use Google Classroom?
Check this link here.
If you need further assistance, please reach out to our Customer Support.
Have a great Labster experience!
Looking for supported browsers? Checkout Firefox or Chrome 💬
Labster simulation system requirements? Please refer to these Specifications 💻Encountered any technical issues? Follow the Basic Labster Troubleshooting 🔧
Want to get the latest insights from experts? Please watch our Webinars 📣
Want to discover new ways of teaching and learning? Check out the Labster Blog 📚
Want to know the latest news from Labster? Please sign up to our Newsletter 💌