There are 2 ways to view the students' grades. And it is easier to find them than you imagined.
1 Google Classroom's Grades tab:
2 Labster Dashboard:
To launch, you need to add a new simulation to your Google Classroom. See the step by step guide below:
- Add a new simulation to the classroom. To do this, you can follow the instructions here: How to add simulations to your Google Classroom
- After which, the Labster Dashboard will get added along with the simulation.
- Under the Stream/Classwork tab, click on the Labster Dashboard link.
- Then click on "Instructions" at the top.
- Click on the "Sign In - Google Account" link.
- You are now is logged in to the Teacher Dashboard!
Video instructions can be found here:
The grades will sync automatically as your students play the simulations, so you don't need to worry about it 😀
If you have any further questions, please let us know!
tags: google classroom grades gradebook dashboard