Hello there, teacher! 🕵
If you're looking for your students' grades, it is easier to find than you imagine. They're in your Classroom's Grades tab:
Another way is to check via Labster Dashboard. To launch it, you need to add a new simulation to your Google Classroom, see the step by step guide below:
- Add a new simulation to the classroom, to do this you can follow the instructions here: How to add simulations to your Google Classroom
- After that, the Labster Dashboard will get added along with the simulation.
- Under the Stream/Classwork tab, click on the Labster Dashboard link
- Then click on "Instructions" at the top.
- Click on the "Sign In - Google Account" link
- You are now is logged in to Teacher Dashboards!
Video instructions can be found here:
The grades will sync automatically as your students play the simulations, so you don't need to worry about it 😀
If you have any further questions, please let us know!
Looking for supported browsers? Checkout Firefox or Chrome 💬
Labster simulation system requirements? Please refer to these Specifications 💻Encountered any technical issues? Follow the Basic Labster Troubleshooting 🔧
Want to get a demo of Labster? Talk to us to better understand our Pricing 🔑
Want to get the latest insights from experts? Please watch our Webinars 📣
Want to discover new ways of teaching and learning? Check out the Labster Blog 📚
Want to know the latest news from Labster? Please sign up to our Newsletter 💌
SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS:🌍™
tags: google classroom grades gradebook dashboard