If you've published simulations onto your Blackboard course, it is of utmost importance to update the simulation settings for each simulation published.
To do so, simply select Labster Simulations menu on the left-hand side panel
- Click on a simulation > Click the checkmark icon ✔ > Edit
- Make sure the following fields match the description below:
- Enable Evaluation: Yes *This is very important
- Points Possible: 1
- Visible to Student: Yes
- Open in New Window: Yes *This is very important
- Permit Users to View this Content: Yes
4. Press the Submit button
5. Repeat the steps above for each simulation you would like to add to the course
Keep in mind that if students play simulations while the "enable evaluation" is set to "no", their grades won't be transferred automatically because they won't have an endpoint. An endpoint works as a gateway to send and receive grades between Labster and your LMS.
If your students have played a lab without the correct evaluation settings, we will not be able to resend the grades and you will have to complete them manually in your grade book.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to our support team if you have any questions or are in need of assistance.