Is Labster already integrated with your school's LMS?
Teacher: great news! Now it's time to import the common cartridges to your course.
You can download them from our Faculty Resource Page (FRP).
Please check your email, you should have received the link to access it.
Step by Step Instructions
Now all you have to do is follow these simple steps:
1. Click on the "Upload to LMS" button.
2. It will refresh the bottom part of the page.
Click on the "+ Add Simulations To Your LMS" button.
Ps: You can also check the instructions on how to import them at the bottom of this page.
3. It will open a pop-up window. You can choose by course, select just a few simulations (search by keywords or scroll down) or you can use "Complete Course Package" to view all available simulations.
Once you've selected the course package you need, you can click on the 'Add all simulations'' button to queue all the simulations from that package to download.
If you want to select specific simulations, please add the simulations you need the cartridges from by clicking on "+":
You can choose as many as you like.
5. Review the simulation list. If everything looks good, hit the green download button
6. Almost there! Please choose your LMS:
7. Wait for a few moments and the zip file will be available in your"Downloads file"
Please note that you don't need to open the .zip file.
All you have to do now is import them to your school's LMS.
Here are the guides to how to import them:
Blackboard | Canvas | Moodle | Brightspace/D2L | Sakai | Schoology
Do you use Google Classroom?
Check this link here.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to our support team if you have any questions or are in need of assistance.