To play Labster simulations on supported Chromebooks, you would need to download and use our native app. This article will provide instructions on how to download the app on your device.
Note: Labster does not currently support simulation plays on smartphones, as the screen size on these devices is typically too small for an optimal experience in our 3D virtual simulations
You can access and download the app here
Alternatively, you can also follow these instructions on your device to download the app
1. Go to the Google Play Store at https://play.google.com/store/games.
2. Click the magnifying glass at the top right of the page to pull up the search bar. Then, type ‘Labster’:
3. The Labster app will be at the top left of the page. Click on the Labster icon
4. Lastly, click the ‘Install’ button. Once it is done installing, you are ready to use the Labster App!
5. Play the simulation according to your access method
a. If you are using Labster's Course Manager (https://my.labster.com/)
Launch the app from your home screen, then, login with your email address and password!
b. If your course is integrated with a Learning Management System, such as Blackboard, Moodle, Google Classroom, or another supported LMS, you won't be able to log in to the app directly, and instead, you need to follow these steps How to access Labster’s simulations on iPads.
Access your School Portal (Blackboard, Moodle, Google Classroom) from your Chromebook, go to your assignment, and then click on the simulation to load it and click on "Open in app".
If you are unable to log in to your account, please check out the following article:
If you need further help, please contact our support team at your earliest convenience, and we will be happy to assist you!