If you are not sure what to do at certain steps of the simulation, click on the LabPad and carefully read the description. Ensure that you have followed all the LabPad instructions properly. If you realize that you have completed the steps incorrectly, then you can repeat the step by pressing the “Mission” tab on the LabPad and go back to the latest mission.
If you are still stuck, the simulation has frozen or glitching, please make sure that:
- Only Labster tabs are opened in your browser
- All other programs are closed
- You clear your browser's history, cache and cookies (click on the name of the browser you use down below to see how to do it), close your browser and play the simulation from the start:
- You use one of our 3 supported browsers upgraded to their latest version (click on the browser name to see how to update them): Firefox, Chrome or Safari
- Your computer meets the minimum system requirements for using Labster
If the problem persists after completing all the above steps, please contact our support team: