- Navigate to your course within your Learning Management System (LMS). It is critical that you perform this step on a computer and not on a mobile device.
2. Click on the simulation you would like to play
3. As presented in the screen below, you will need to select the Virtual Reality (VR) platform to sync your Lenovo headset and LMS. Select 'Virtual Reality'
4. Login with the GSuite account provided by your institution. If you don't have an institutional GSuite account, you can use a Gmail account.
5. Your course is now paired with your GSuite account! Once you have completed a VR simulation to 100%, your score will automatically be recorded in your LMS Gradebook. You can also access your score - regardless of the progress - within your Labster Dashboard.