- Having GSuite or Google email accounts
- Google Play Store access is enabled by GSuite administrator
- Labster is integrated as a tool provider within your Learning Management System
- Being in possession of one of the following VR devices:
- Lenovo Mirage Solo with Daydream
- Supported smartphones and VR headset - Please note that Pixel 1 series or phones with similar performance level are not recommended.
In order to access the Labster VR simulations through your Lenovo headset and get your grades sent to your LMS Gradebook, follow the steps below:
Step 1: Get familiar with your headset
Step 2: Login within your headset
When you first turn your headset on, you will be requested to log in with your GSuite account.
Note: If you are a Learning Technologist or Instructor and need to setup several headsets, you can use the same GSuite account across all devices. Students will still have the option to login individually through the Labster app itself.
Step 3: Link your LMS course to your GSuite account
Here is how. This will allow your score and progress to be recorded and sent to your LMS Gradebook.