Labster simulations can only be used on a laptop or desktop-based computers, which meet the following requirements:
- Processor: Dual-core 2 GHz or higher
- RAM: 4 GB or more
- Graphics card: Intel HD 3000 / GeForce 6800 GT / Radeon X700 or higher
- OS: Latest version of Windows (64-bit) or Mac OS or ChromeOS
- Supported browsers: Latest version of Firefox and Chrome
- A stable internet Connection - https://help.labster.com/en/articles/1306035-what-is-the-lowest-internet-speed-required-for-labster-simulations
- Steps on how to check your Windows System Information and Mac System Information
iPad/Phone/Tablets not yet supported
Important: Labster simulations do not yet run on mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets. We are working on adding this in the future.
Labster’s virtual lab simulations are accessible on Chromebooks that meet the minimum specifications above. Since there are many different Chromebooks, it can be difficult to determine if your specific Chromebook meets those specifications.
Stress Test Your Device: You can proceed with checking whether your device meets the minimum system requirements by running our most demanding simulation here: https://www.labster.com/tryhard/
If your device loads and runs this simulation, it will be able to run any other simulation.
Please check out the Basic Troubleshooting article if you are having technical issues:
Please do not hesitate to reach out to our support team if you have any questions or are in need of assistance.