To review your students results, you need to open your Teacher Dashboard. Simply launch any simulation and click the 'Dashboard' link on the left hand side menu.
Your Teacher Dashboard will open in a new tab.
General Course Information
Hover over the information icon on the top right corner to see:
- Your license information
- Your students' survey score
Viewing Student Results
The Teacher Dashboard allows you to see the following information:
- Number of Attempts: The number of times a student tried the simulation.
- Score in %: This is calculated by taking the number of points the student achieved divided by the total number of possible points.
- Completion %: The percentage of the simulation that a student has completed.
Sort by column
You can sort the view by using the arrows at the top of each column:
In the Settings section, you can filter your view at any time according to the following parameters:
- Simulation displayed: you can choose to see all simulations or a specific simulation
- Completion threshold: only the attempts that meet the completion threshold will be displayed. Please note that this applies to all simulations.
- Score threshold: visually differentiate between passing and failing attempts. The attempts below the defined threshold will appear in red whereas the attempts that meet or are above the threshold will appear in green. Please note that this applies to all simulations.
- Best attempt or first attempt: choose to view students' best attempt (highest score) or first attempt. Please note that this applies to all simulations.
The shortcut to the Best/First Attempt display functionality is also accessed from the top left corner:
View all student's attempts
Click on students emails to expand the view and see all of their attempts:
Click on an attempt to view more details, including downloadable quiz question answers:
Exporting Student Results
You can export the dashboard data in a .xslx format by clicking on the 'Export' button. Please note that the filters that you have selected will apply to the exported data. You can modify the filters at any point.
If you have integrated Labster into your Learning Management System, please note that the selected filters do not impact which grades are sent to your LMS gradebook.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to our support team if you have any questions or are in need of assistance.
Looking for supported browsers? Checkout Firefox, Chrome or Safari 💬
Labster simulation system requirements? Please refer to this Specifications 💻Encounter any technical issue? Follow the basic labster troubleshooting 🔧
Want to get a demo of Labster? talk to us to better understand our Pricing 🔑
Want to get the latest insights from experts? Please go to Webinars 📣
Want to discover new ways of teaching and learning? check out Labster blog 📚
Want to know the latest news from Labster ? please sign up to our newsletter 💌
SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS:🌍™
Want to know more?🔎
If you'd like to know more, chat to us in the Messenger 😊