Labster simulations can be used on laptop or desktop based computers, which meet the following requirements:
- Processor: Dual core 2 GHz or higher
- Memory: 4 GB or more
- Graphic card: Intel HD 3000 / GeForce 6800 GT / Radeon X700 or higher
- OS: Latest version of Windows (64-bit) or Mac OS
- Supported browsers: Latest version of Firefox, Chrome or Safari
- A stable internet Connection
Update your computer operating system to the latest version:
- Open Windows Update by clicking on the Start button – All Programs, and then Windows Update.
- In the left pane, click Check for Updates, and then wait while Windows checks for the latest updates for your computer.
- If any updates are found, click Install updates.
- Click the App Store icon.
- Click the Updates tab.
- If any updates to the system are required, they will appear on the list.
- After updating, please restart your system before entering the lab again.