Labster simulations can be used on laptop or desktop based computers, which meet the following requirements:
- Processor: Dual core 2 GHz or higher
- Memory: 4 GB or more
- Graphic card: Intel HD 3000 / GeForce 6800 GT / Radeon X700 or higher
- OS: Latest version of Windows (64-bit) or Mac OS
- Supported browsers: Latest version of Firefox, Chrome or Safari
- A stable internet Connection
Important: Labster simulations do not run on mobile devices such as smart phones and tablets.
Here is how to update your computer's operating system to the latest version
To update your Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 Operating System:
- Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button in the lower left corner. In the search box, type Update, and then, in the list of results, click either Windows Update or Check for updates.
- Click the Check for updates button and then wait while Windows looks for the latest updates for your computer.
- If you see a message telling you that important updates are available, or telling you to review important updates, click the message to view and select the important updates to install.
- In the list, click the important updates for more information. Select the check boxes for any updates that you want to install, and then click OK.
- Click Install updates.
For information on Microsoft Windows Automatic Updates, visit Microsoft's Update site.
- Click the App Store icon.
- Click the Updates tab.
- If any updates to the system are required, they will appear on the list.
- After updating, please restart your system before entering the lab again.
Note: It is important that you do not shut your computer off or allow it to run out of battery during the update process. Doing so can cause a corruption of the operating system, which can often only be fixed by reformatting the computer.