Loading Time: Depending on your computer and internet speeds, the simulation might take up to five minutes to load. The simulation may pause several times during the loading process at 0,00%, 25,00%, or 99,99%. This is normal. Please wait a few seconds and the loading will continue.
It is important that you stay on the loading tab, as switching tabs might pause the loading process.
Here is some help depending on where the loading is stuck:
- Loading stuck at 0%: Our simulations are meant to open in a new tab and load in full screen. If you are accessing Labster from your school's Learning Management System and the simulation loads in an iframe, please report to your teacher that the simulation assignment settings need to be set to 'open in a new window'
- Loading stuck at 22-25%: Please wait. Keep the tab open and visible to not pause loading. It can take up to 5 minutes.
- Loading error at 25%: If you see an error message at 25% progress, please see this guide on how to prevent anti-virus tools from blocking Labster.
- Loading error at 99%: If you see an error message at 99% progress, please see this guide on how to prevent anti-virus tools from blocking Labster.
- Loading stuck at 100%: Almost there. Just wait a bit. In most cases, it will take 5-10 seconds, but on older laptops, it can take up to 2 minutes when doing the final preparation of the 3D lab for you.
Loading stuck more than 5 minutes at the same progress: Lack of free memory is usually the issue.
Restart your laptop, or close all browser windows to clear your computer memory (ideally, you should also restart your computer). Please then refresh the simulation window to load Labster again with sufficient free memory.
If you are still experiencing an issue, please check our minimum requirements and make sure your OS is up to date
Start button unresponsive: In case of nothing happens when pressing the "Start" button, please check this article:
If after more than a reasonable time of waiting the simulation does not finish loading, please check our Basic Troubleshooting guide:
Please do not hesitate to reach out to our support team if you have any questions or are in need of assistance.