Each simulation has a different number of quiz questions, usually between 15 and 40. Therefore, the maximum scores can range from 150 to 400 depending on the simulation. It is necessary to answer each quiz question correctly in order to be able to move to the next step.
The number of points received per question is calculated as follows:
- Question is answered correctly 1st time: 10 points.
- Question answered correctly 2nd time (1 wrong answer): 8 points.
- Question answered correctly 3rd time (2 wrong answers): 6 points.
- Question answered correctly 4th time (3 wrong answers): 4 points.
- Question answered correctly 5th time (4 wrong answers): 2 points.
2 points is the lowest amount of points that can be received per question, regardless of the number of wrong answers.
Your score is found in your Labster Student Dashboard: